The headphones are described as:
- Truly wireless sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful. Charging time 2 hours
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of StayHear+ Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose Connect App’s “Find My Buds” feature
- Firmware update to improve audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via Connect app or btu.bose.com
- SoundSport Free headphones have an integrated dual microphone array located on the right earbud to allow you to use them during calls when connected to a smartphone that supports Bluetooth. Call audio will only be heard in the right ear bud
Track lost Bose SoundSport Free wireless headphones
Worried about losing an earbud? Don’t be. The Bose Connect app has a ‘Find My Buds’ feature that tracks when and where your headphones were last connected to your phone. Still having trouble finding your earbuds? Don’t worry, an audio signal from the headphones can alert you to their location. Plus, you can manage all your Bluetooth connections, switch between devices, personalize settings and receive software updates.
Much more than a case.
This charging case protects and recharges your earbuds while you recover from your workout. It’s magnetized, so it keeps them in place while they charge. It also provides two additional full charges—or up to 10 hours of battery life. So when you’re ready to go, your Bose SoundSport Free wireless headphones are, too.
- Completely wireless, so you’ll enjoy complete freedom of movement.
- Sweat and weather-resistant earbuds with an IPX4 rating.
- Up to 5 hours per charge. Charging case provides up to 10 hours of additional playtime.
- Designed to maximize the strength and reliability of a wireless signal.
- StayHear®+ Sport tips on each lightweight earbud stay comfortably and securely in place all workout long.
- Volume-optimized EQ and Bose® digital signal processing make music sound full and balanced at any volume.
- Track lost earbuds, easily manage Bluetooth® connections and access future updates with the Bose® Connect app.
- Take calls using the right earbud. An integrated dual-mic array lets callers hear you clearly, even in noisy environments.
- Play or pause tracks and access your phone’s Siri or your Google Assistant™ right from the earbud.
Bottom line on the Bose SoundSport Free wireless headphones
The sounds is richer than other wireless headphones, such as the Airpods, and those provide a nice secure fit. Water resistant is nice when working out, jogging, or just on the go. The battery life is decent and if you have the case with you can get another two extra charges. They are bit on the bulky side and stick out quite a bit, more than others, and the case is also a bit bulky. Even though these might not be perfect or the best, they are very good and come with nice software updates with the Bose app.
Have your purchased a set of these wireless headphones? Leave a review for the Bose SoundSport Free wireless headphones below.