Let’s review the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker, an Amazon Best Seller. Available in a 12 or 6 Egg Capacity Electric Egg Cooker for Hard Boiled Eggs, Poached Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, or Omelets with Auto Shut Off Feature.
If you want to automate your morning egg cooking experience the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker, might be just the kitchen appliance you are looking for. So long as you follow the instructions and understand that they are designed for “large” eggs and not jumbo or extra large, the results will be great. You will have to manually make some adjustments for the larger eggs.
Operating the Dash Egg Cooker:
Simple plug it in, pour the right amount of water on the heating tray, use the correct tray for the type of eggs you want to cook and turn it on. The buzzer will ring and your eggs should be cooked.
From the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker:
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is the ORIGINAL (and most trusted) egg cooker on the market, for perfect eggs, your way, EVERY TIME, Dash guarantees it!
- QUICK + EASY: Short on time? Simply choose your preferred eggs and set the timer. The auto-shut off function prevents overcooking, and the buzzer will alert you when your eggs are ready. It’s so simple, even your kids can use it. Power : 360 Watts. Material Plastic, Metal
- VERSATILE: This is the PERFECT appliance for picky eaters, large families, or those who have busy schedules. Hard boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, individual omelets, and all within minutes of the push start button – it couldn’t be easier!
- COMPACT + LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing 1 lb., the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is your MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling. Plus, its sleek design and trendy color options will accent any kitchen space (bonus all included accessories fit inside, taking up even LESS space). Boils up to 6 eggs at a time, poaches up to 2 eggs with its separate poaching tray or makes an omelet
- INCLUDES: Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes a poaching tray, omelet tray, 6 egg holder tray, measuring cup, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe)
So what are the results from the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker?
For one thing the results are not that rapid or quick, but it is convenient and easy to clean up. I can beat up some eggs, and cook an omelette pretty quick on the stove. The Dash Egg Cooker just makes it a little easier to cook without having to be there flipping it over and watching it.
Once you figure out exactly how much water to add on the heating tray in relation to your eggs and how you want them cooked, the results are pretty tasty and cooked right. This will take a little bit of time to get right since the measuring cup is designed for Large eggs, and not particular for just one or two eggs.
Cleaning up this egg cooker is pretty simple, even though it is not dishwasher safe.
Let’s look at a video Review of the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker
Our final observation on the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker… We did find this appliance easy to use, and versatile as you can use it to steam other foods and not just eggs. It does take some getting used to in order to figure out the water measurements. The product is mostly plastic with some metal and I don’t know much about the durability, but can’t see it around after a few years of use. Then the price, it is rather inexpensive, and might not be designed to last years. The cooked eggs results were quite surprising. Clean up is easy, but not dishwasher safe.