Let’s check out and review the Mueller French Press Coffee Maker. Not just is it stylish, but it also performs very well.
Here are a few of the bullet points made by Mueller Austria about their French Press Coffee Maker:
- ☕ IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR COFFEE – We tested enough mechanisms and filters to make your head spin to tweak and uniquely design our press with a triple layered filter structure to stop the sediment, but let the yummy coffee oils through for a full-bodied delicious brew that will make you a very happy camper. And to share the java love, we give you a bonus matching travel canister that holds enough beans or grounds for two full batches.
- ☕ 33% THICKER, 20% HEAVIER, BUILT TO LAST – Our huge capacity professional grade 304 18/10 double-layered stainless-steel baby will keep your coffee hot for 60 minutes longer than thinner steel and glass models. And it’s drop proof, rust proof, and probably bulletproof (be nice).
- ☕ MULTIPLE USES: Besides using the french press as a coffee maker, it is also the best appliance to make tea, mct oil coffee, hot chocolate, cold brew, frothed milk, almond milk, cashew milk, fruit infusions, and plant and herbal drinks as it seals in their flavors and aromas
- ☕ A GIFT PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY USE – Perfect for house warmings, weddings, birthdays, holidays and all coffee/tea lovers, DIY enthusiasts & healthy foodies! Two bonus stainless steel screens and the matching travel container are included with every purchase while quantities last.
- ☕ EUROPEAN ENGINEERED – AMERICAN GUARANTEE – Our total satisfaction promise covers all our products (partly why our products receive 1000’s of positive reviews). So choose Mueller with confidence and look forward to a lifetime of java pleasure.
Video Review of the Mueller French Press Coffee Maker
We thought this review was very cute, he did a great job helping with the family coffee.
Video by Cesar P
Overview of the Mueller Austria French Press Coffee Maker review
This french press coffee maker not only looks good but performs well too. With the quality triple layered filter, you are not going to have any rogue grounds sneaking through. The coffee comes out grit free and delicious. The capacity is good enough for a family. Tthe double stainless steel walls can keep coffee warm for hours. The extra fine filter does require steady down pressure, but it does a great job preventing grounds from getting through.
What are your thoughts? Have you tried this Coffee Maker? Leave your Review of the Mueller Austria French Press Coffee Maker