Today we are doing a review of the Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker, talk about some of the features, benefits, and even a little issue that was found. We’re also going to show you hot to get some recipes for the InstatPot MultiCooker.
Most people have heard the stories of the old pressure cooker blowing up while cooking, I have too. The difference is that I grew with my mom using a pressure cooker on a regular basis and I’ve used them before numerous. But I can see how many people are scared of them, in this review of the Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker we’re going to try to dispel that fear and show you how to prepare food quick and easy while still using a pressure cooker style of cooking.
Let’s go over some of the Safety Features of the Instant Pot Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker:
- Steam Release
- Anti-Block Shield
- Safety Lid Lock
- Lid Position Detection
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Overheat Protection
- Automatic Pressure Control
- Electrical Fuse
- Thermal Fuse
- Leaky Lid Detection
The advantage of a pressure cooker is that it cooks twice as fast or faster than in a regular pot on the stove. Steam builds up inside the pot and cooks food faster. That saves time and energy. Whatever you’re cooking tastes really flavorful because the spices have nowhere to go except into your meat or beans or anything else you put in here. All the cooking is done in one pot so it’s convenient.
The Instant Pot 7-in-1 Duo comes in both a 6-quart and an 8-quart size. The company also offers smaller pressure cooker models that come in 3-quart and 5-quart capacities if you plan to cook for a smaller group.
Here is how Instant Pot describes this Multi Pressure Cooker:
- Duo, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Features 14 Smart Programs – Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Let’s get into this video review of the Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker
The Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker is definitely a great addition to the kitchen and can help you prepare a variety of dinners. We enjoyed this review of the Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker and hope you did too.