Note that this is a mini iron and cooks one waffle at a time. It’s dimensions are 5×6.4×2.8 inches and weights only 1.4 pounds. This waffle iron will definitely not take up too much counter space, but it’s also not best suited for a large hungry family. But if you like waffles and don’t mind making them one at a time, this is a great small mini waffle cooker.
if you are craving some blueberry waffles or homemade pancakes, with the Dash Mini Waffle Maker, you can make single serve dishes in less than three minutes. The nonstick surface allows you to perfectly cook and brown whatever is it you make.
Description of the Dash Waffle Iron DMW001CU
- MORE THAN WAFFLES: Make paninis, hash browns, and even biscuit pizzas! Any wet batter will “waffle” your treats and snacks into single serving portions. Great for kids or on the go!
- COMPACT + LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing 1.4lb, this is a MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling.
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and go; it heats up in mere minutes. The dual non-stick surfaces provide an even cook for consistent results, each and every time.
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!)
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the Dash Mini Waffle maker includes recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
Review of the Dash Waffle Iron DMW001CU
There is not much to say about this waffle iron., it’s a pretty simple and affordably priced double sided waffle iron. The bottom and top heat up to cook your waffles. The surface is non-stick and pretty easy to clean up by just wiping it down (don’t put in dishwasher…)
The taste of your waffle is going to depend on your mixture and what kind you make, this waffle iron just cooks.
Remember the size, it’s mini! This is small, like the size of your hand small. If you are hungry, you might need to make several waffles. Being small, also means a small opening handle. Careful when opening the lid as you could burn your fingers.
We have read several reviews on this Dash mini waffle iron that said it’s durability is not the best. Several have said that the top half stopped working after a few months of use. Then again, it sell for about $15.
The appearance is cute and small, also come in several colors to match your kitchen style.